Are you interested in joining a dynamic, driven and highly-experienced investment team?
We’re always on the lookout for new talent, so if you think you have what it takes, browse through our current available positions below, upload your CV and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Submit your CV
Please fill in the form below.
We are seeking to recruit an analyst for our office in Athens, to join a team of investment professionals with several decades of investment experience across real estate asset classes in Europe.
The right candidate will work alongside acquisitions, asset management, development and investment associates to assist with the underwriting, due diligence and benchmarking of potential and existing projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting all steps in the acquisition of real estate assets from pricing to closing.
- Researching, analysing, underwriting and evaluating a variety of real estate investment opportunities.
- Responsible for modelling cash flows of an investment opportunity to determine returns and quantify effects of potential risks.
- Understanding complex capital structures and have the ability to develop customized models.
- Assisting the deal team in market due diligence to understand key value drivers including supply and demand dynamics and site specific advantages.
- Responsible for assisting the team in all aspects of financial, operational and physical due diligence including working with third party consultants to understand all the potential risks related to the operation and physical structure of the property.
- Actively monitoring assets’ financial performance and participating in the asset management process.
- Actively monitoring and compiling industry, market and asset level data and financial information.
- Involvement in the preparation of annual business plans and investor presentations.
- Responding to investor queries and preparing investor reporting.
- Ability to navigate and comprehend complex legal documents (SPAs, Loans, Leases).
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent from a top tier undergraduate or graduate institution.
- Professional accounting or other professional qualification (ACA, CFA) is an advantage.
- One – two years of relevant experience in financial advisory services department of big four firms or investment banks or private equity firms is mandatory.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in their academic and extracurricular activities.
- Fluent in Greek and English (both written and spoken) Other European languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong computer, research and financial modelling skills (proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to manage several parallel projects.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified